Exercise can help prevent osteoporosis (1).
If you lift weights after you lose weight, you’re more likely to maintain your new body weight by preserving muscle mass (2, 3, 4, 5)
Exercise can increase your energy levels, even if you have chronic fatigue syndrome (6).
It’s kind of crazy to think that you would have more energy by expending energy, but it’s true.
Regular exercise improves insulin sensitivity, aerobic fitness and body composition, while lowering blood pressure and blood fat levels (7, 8, 9, 10). Consistently exercising even can help you sleep better (11)
So these are just a few of the benefits of exercise.
Easy ways to incorporate more exercise into your routine:
- Pick whatever form of exercise that you enjoy the most! The best form is exercise is the one you can do most consistently.
- It doesn’t matter whether it’s weight training, cardio, yoga, swimming, sports, or even working out from home. What matters is that you enjoy it. That way it doesn’t feel like a chore and you will actually be motivated to do it
- Make it fun! Don’t be afraid to use music to your advantage!
- Don’t underestimate to power of a good playlist! I recommend any type of music that makes you excited or motivated.
- Figure out what works for you
- This is more trial and error, but the better you know yourself, the better you will be able to have a consistent exercise routine that you enjoy.
What type of music do you guys listen to in your workouts? Looking for any song recommendations?
Let me know in the comments!